Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thankful

It's been a long week, but things are okay for now.
My son's biopsy came back Negative. I'm so thankful for that.
Joseph's concert was Thursday night, and it was wonderful. We had a great deal of fun and he's totally hooked on Lewis and Clark for now.
I got to see Dr. Temple Grandin down in Branson. It was more than inspiring to see both her and her mother speak to those of us that deal with autism on a daily basis. There was a great message of hope. I also gained information that will help me in my classroom.
My son had a difficult day at school Wednesday. It took three teachers to remove him from the classroom. It is so hard to have a kindergartener that is having such troubles. I worry for him and about him. We are still awaiting his evaluation results from the Dr. for Asperger's or ADHD, or something altogether different.
I'm tired, and down today. Not sure why, just one of those things I guess. My guess is that the Adrenaline I've been on all week is dropping.
Here's hoping for a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment